It's been a while since we updated...
So far, the new year has been great! Marvin was accepted to the University of Houston in early January, and is now working diligently on his Mechanical Engineering degree! We are so excited that he is in his university now!
At work, Marvin got his next promotion to SILVER! He is also currently in the lead for the Top Choice contest! Top Choice is a fire ant prevention that is guaranteed to protect your yard from fire ant hills for a full year! He has sold over $1200 already with about half the month left to go! The prize is $100 so we are really excited!
I am just working really hard at school right now. It is very time consuming but I'm learning so much! Next month I am going to a sort of "mini" student teaching. I will be in a kindergarten class Monday- Friday from 7:30-4 for four straight weeks! It will be an amazing learning experience and I'm really excited about it!
I am also working on my very own Happiness Project. Follow my progress at http://memorrisfamily.shutterfly.com/.
We hope that everyone is doing well!
-The Morris'
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.