I am very disappointed in myself. I used to be a reader; at least a novel every month but more with the much missed influence of Maggie. I am sorry to say that I haven't finished one single book in over a year! I have started 3 books during this time, but they are just sitting on my bookshelf half-read. I am setting a goal to start reading again! I miss getting away into some other life for any amount of time. I am seriously setting a goal, here in front of all my readers (if there are any readers of my silly little blog) to start reading again!
I need to finish Marley & Me, the rest of the Harry Potter series, and I would love to read The Lovely Bones... I actually have a list of several books that I would like to read. It will be hard with school starting back up, but there will always be an excuse not to do things right? So I'm going to work really hard for this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.